Friday 28 November 2008

more interesting blogs

D'oh. A bit too much time spent reading blogs tonight after a fabulous and engaging day at NTI arguing about paedobaptism and trying to revitalize our celebrations of the Lord's Supper. Tim Chester was number one, of course.

Just been reading from this one, though I have no idea how he has the time to write so much interesting stuff and respond to people's comments while also being a NT scholar and author.

Ben Witherington


And then while looking at Witherington's reviews of Pagan Christianity, I saw this critique of the critique. It was very powerful.

John Zens.

And back to Witherington, I am clearly going to have to look at this post and the video in more depth, in case I ever finish my writing of an expanded piece on humour and comedy in the Bible and the Christian life. I am a total amateur, but maybe will make a contribution that some will find useful.

That sounded rather mournful and self-pitying, didn't it? I guess I'm suffering from blog envy right now. As I have indigestion and am exhausted, I think it would be best to go to bed now.