Wednesday 3 January 2007

Left-handed brigade

In my teenage years I watched films sometimes with one eye on who in them was left-handed (the position of the gun usually gave them away). And, sad as it is, I kept a list of who I spotted, a list that surfaced earlier today. The unverified results of my research can now be published.

Tim Allen, Jerry Doyle, Richard Dreyfuss, Morgan Freeman, Whoopi Goldberg, Samuel L Jackson, Richard Karn, Roy Kinnear, Ray Liotta, Frank Langella, Rory McGrath, Colin Mochrie, Matthew Modine, Jack Palance, Robert Patrick, Jurgen Prochnow, Robert Redford, Christian Slater, Kristy Swanson, Kenneth Williams, Bruce Willis, Robert Wuhl, Billy Zane.

(plus Bill Clinton and Prince William)


I also speculated about Nicholas Cage, Joe Pesci, Mark Hamil and Angela Lansbury.