Friday 12 January 2007

Something worth doing

...if you're at all interested in Christian ministry (which should cover just about all Christians) is TEAM, Training for East Anglia Ministry. This superb course kept me occupied in the academic year 2006-2007, was particularly helpful in improving my preaching, and full of delightful people to think with, to chat to and play chess with. (The brochure on the link features pictures of the very people I was on the course with, though none of me... I wonder why...)

Accessible to all adults who want to learn. Truly superb value for money. Something to strengthen you and your church and the church.

[NB, this post was actually posted in January 2008, hence the past tense. Not prophecy people, just a scatty blogger, move along, there's nothing to see...]